Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Randomness

Our computer has not been working lately so I have been unable to update the blog in the last week or so. Luckily, I have a very intelligent husband who can completely disassemble our computer, replace the bad parts, and put it all together again in working order. I must say, I am impressed. I don't really have much to say since the days are pretty much the same for Anastyn and myself. She wakes up and eats, then we play for a while, then she gets fussy and is ready for a nap. Besides the occasional outing, on which she generally does quite well, we repeat this cycle quite a few times throughout the day. She is definitely gaining more personality each day though. She loves to be talked and sang too. She has even started to talk back. We hear quite a few laughs and see lots of smiles. So far she seems to be a very happy little girl! And she still loves those kisses. I think she is about able to kiss back! She always turns her lips to yours if you kiss her on the cheeks. I must say that I love that, it is so sweet. OK, so earlier I said I didn't have much to say, but I guess I do have a few things. Once I start telling about her it is hard to stop! Here are a few more random pictures of our days.


Karen, this picture is for you. This is the outfit you got her.
Doesn't she look so sweet in her little hat!


She is 1 month and 2 days in these top two pictures.


This is one of my favorites. It doesn't show as well in the picture, but her pacifier is just about to fall out of her mouth. I often find her like this and it always makes me laugh.
It almost looks like a cigar hanging out of her mouth or something.


Nathan is quite a good story teller I have learned. Anastyn likes to
listen to him read her this story called "The Good Puppy."


Uncle Jim came to visit a little while back with Grandma Del.
Anastyn seemed quite content in his arms!

4 comments:

Devin said...

I can't believe how much she is changing. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that little munchkin this weekend! Love you!

Grandma Del said...

Dr. Saunders said she almost has more hair than he has. I am so lucky to have such beautiful granddaughters.

Karen Hathaway said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

This blog is suppose to be about Anastyn so ignore any thing where my name is mentioned.....