Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not Doing So Well!

So, I am not exactly on top of things yet. But I plan on posting some more pictures tomorrow. Anastyn is doing wonderful. She is growing like crazy. Last week at her doctor's appointment she weighed 9 lbs. and 4 oz. and the doctor said everything looks great. She also commented that we have an early smiler. She definitely loves being talked to and love to see that smile so I love to talk to her. Anyway, I will stop rambling for now and save it for when I have some pictures!

3 comments:

Devin said...

Wow, I woke up this morning and you were at the top of my blog list with the most recent post! Way to go! Love you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT---LOVE IT---LOVE IT:)
Granny Net

Anonymous said...

I'm Jeannette's father's cousin. Did you follow that? Beautiful Anastyn and a lovely blog. Thanks!