Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 14 Months!

Holding up her finger to tell us she is ONE!

WOW! Has it already been two months since she turned 1? I hate how quickly time passes. I want to just savor every little moment with this little girl, and every moment just passes far to quickly. Since I just posted not too long ago about the things Anastyn is doing now, I won't go over it all again. She is just changing so much from day to day it seems. She is trying to talk a little more each day. I hear a few new words every now and then, but she doesn't like to repeat herself! We just love her little personality and how she will give kisses over and over again! (Well, just a little!) She is such a smiley little girl and I can hardly wait for the end of each work day when I get to pick her up and she comes running to the door to greet me! She always gives me a big hug, kiss and grabs my hair (to suck her thumb for a brief moment)! She is trying to feed herself with the spoon more now. She has a little trouble getting the food onto the spoon, but once we get food on there, she does a pretty good job. When asked "how old are you?", Anastyn will hold up 1 finger (usually one on each hand) to tell you she is ONE. Then she wants us to clap and say YAY! If we don't do it quickly enough, she just says "YAY" and claps for herself!
She can point to HER ears, mouth, hands, head and feet. She can point to ANYONE ELSE'S nose and eyes and cheeks. The thing I love about this is that if you tell her to point to HER eyes - she always grabs her ears and HER nose - she always points to her mouth. I realize this is not right, but it is kind of cute to me for some reason! At least she knows what they look like on everyone else!

No comments: