Monday, September 14, 2009

On The Climb

Anastyn loves to get in our pantry and play with the food. Her food is on the bottom shelf so she can reach it. She often gets in there and grabs some food and brings it to me. Thanks to a sale at Schnucks, Anastyn found a way to reach the next shelf up. I was cooking dinner the other night and when I glanced toward the pantry I couldn't see her. I walked over and she was in the pantry climbing up the 12 packs of Pepsi to scope out the canned goods. She loves to climb!






She struggled, just a little, at first. Now she is climbing up and down like a pro.











"Finally, I can see what they have been hiding from me up here!"



"Now... how am I going to get down?"
As a side note, she managed to get down just fine, no bumps or bruises!

No comments: