Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning at Grammy Tammy and Papa's house we decided to take some pictures of the girls dressed in their Christmas dresses. In my opinion, they all looked perfectly sweet and adorable. Anastyn did very well during her little photo shoot. She is sitting up so good these days and is learning that when mommy has the camera out she is supposed to look at it and smile! I love her in red and thought this dress was very cute. Skylar and Londyn also looked adorable in their winter white sweater dresses. Just wanted to post some of our Sunday morning pictures.


Such a happy little girl all ready for church!

Gotta love those rosy cheeks and big eyes!

Big Smile!

Mommy and Anastyn

Papa Kevin, Londyn, Grammy Tammy, Skylar and Anastyn
I am not sure what they are going to do when they have more grandbabies to hold!


Anastyn loves books! Even better, she loves the songbooks at church. Devin was holding Anastyn and was trying to show her the soft book that we brought for her, however, when Anastyn saw the songbook she reached for it immediately. She had no interest in her own book. For the closing song Anastyn was sitting in the pew next to Londyn and Londyn, so sweetly, shared her songbook with Anastyn. Neither one of them can read, but they tried to follow along throughout the entire song! After the prayer they were still sitting like this so I had to snap a picture. Such cuties!


After church we snapped quick picture with Great Grandma Vi

2 comments:

Devin said...

Those pictures of her at mom's are perfect. I think red may be her color. What a sweet baby!

Jessica said...

I know I have said this before, but she is just too cute! Hope you all had a Happy New Year. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.