Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Is Coming!

We are so excited for Anastyn's first Christmas and thanks to her Aunt Devin she has the perfect little outfit for the holiday! She took a bunch of really cute pictures of her in it but I only had time to put a few on here. Also, yesterday was Anastyn's 5 month birthday. I think I actually got a picture of her on my camera, but I have yet to unpack it from the weekend so I will leave that post for another day. Here are just a few pictures from the Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe they will help put you in the holiday spirit!


Just look at those cheeks! I love it!

Such a cutie, don't you think?

Thanks Aunt Devin!

Love that smile




Skylar, Londyn and Anastyn in their PJ's. They are the best big cousins!


1 comment:

Devin said...

Love the new blog look. Anastyn looks fabulous, which is more than I can say for myself in that pic. Love you all!