Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Little Reader

Anastyn loves her books! She loves to turn the pages and, of course, chew on them as well. I thought these pictures were pretty cute. She looks like such a big girl sitting up and reading her book. She also loves the song books at church. She actually prefers them to her own books. I think it is really cute. I just happened to have my camera in my purse last weekend at church when Devin, Kevin and the girls were down and at the end of church was able to catch Londyn sharing her songbook with Anastyn. So sweet! The other pics here are a little random, but I thought they were cute.

Anastyn and her "Good Puppy" book. This was one of her first books and she loves it.




Londyn and Anastyn with the songbook in church.


I just thought this was funny how she is hanging out in her boppy pillow. I kept sitting her up and she kept trying to get herself to this position, so I finally just let her lounge how she felt most comfy!


Just getting a picture of the wild hair. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Just like her mother, a reader and a singer! She does look very grown up in all these pics. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Love you!