Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cousin Love

Over the Thanksgiving holiday Anastyn got much love from her cousins! I love to see these girls together and I know they are going to be great friends one day. Anastyn loves to watch Skylar and Londyn when they play with her. Often over the weekend you could find the three girls all trying to fit under this little caterpillar gym toy. It was pretty cute! Also, Anastyn's cousin Kayli got to hold her a little finally! I think she has named every doll that she owns Anastyn Claire, so she was excited to get to hold the real Anastyn, to say the least! We are so blessed that Anastyn has such good cousins to grow up with, it will be fun to watch them all grow together.


Skylar, Anastyn and Londyn under the Caterpillar Gym

Kayli holding Anastyn with a little help from Grandma Jeanette

Londyn and Anastyn getting to know each other a little better. They layed like this for quite some time, and I think Londyn would have layed like this forever if Anastyn had cooperated!


Skylar snuggling up to Anastyn, who must be sleepy with that thumb in her mouth!

My beautiful nieces and daughter! I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of pictures like this as these girls are growing up!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Those pictures are really cute, I hadn't seen them. I can't wait to see you guys again at Christmas. Life is crazy as usual. Love you.