Friday, October 28, 2011

Nature Walk

A week or so ago, when it was absolutely beautiful out, I decided to take the girls on a wagon ride to pick up some pretty leaves.


 We were well prepared with water, cheerios, sunglasses and hats...and diet sundrop.




Oh, and we can't forget our jewelry. Anastyn made sure she had her ring and necklace for the ride.



We gathered some very beautiful leaves and I had this idea in my head that we would use wax to coat them and then make a leaf garland. Well I dried them but they have yet to be made into a garland. Oh, well. We had fun on our walk anyway. And I maybe I will get that garland made this weekend.





Natalie loved being able to help herself to the cheerios. And I loved getting her to keep this hat on her head. It is almost too small, sigh. And I can't resist getting a picture when I see lashes resting so sweetly on those cheeks.


I set the timer for a quick shot of me with the girls. Yes, folks, I go out in public looking like this sometimes. It is a bit embarrasing, but I wouldn't get much done if I had to get fully ready everytime I stepped outside my house. That's just the way it is!



 Natalie was enjoying playing in the grass and the leaves when we got home. Happy girl


No comments: