Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures

I really don't have anything to post, but I was looking at some of my recently uploaded pictures and thought I would share a few. The first three show Anastyn's new favorite way to sit in her bouncy seat. For about a week, every time we would put her in it, she would scoot herself down until she was hanging off the end. Once at this point, she would just continue playing. I guess she likes having the toys directly over her head! I finally lowered them with links so she can grab them and pull them to her mouth. The final two are of her sucking her thumb. I am sure I have said it before, I don't really want her to be a thumb sucker, but it IS pretty stinkin' cute! I realize they are basically the same picture, but who can choose! If you know me at all, you know that I can't!


In the process of scooting down.


"This is more like it!"



She almost always has her free hand resting on her ear, or stretched out above her head. I think it is so cute! And yes, there is a blanket rolled up behind her to keep her on her side, she is swaddled, and another blanket is tucked in around her. It was a little cool inside for a few days!

5 comments:

Grandma Del said...

She looks like she is a very content little girl, give her some kisses for me. I am so blessed to have such cute sweet granddaughter

Devin said...

What can I say.......I can't wait to get my hands on that little wiggle worm again. Love you all!

Karen Hathaway said...

Very cute!

Kevin said...

She looks very comfortable, very cute!

BTW, my word verficiation below was "suckla". I thought it was a funny coincidence, I have no idea how they come up with those words.

Brooke said...

That is pretty funny! I have wondered how they come up with them myself!