Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Little Ladybug

Anastyn's first Halloween was fairly uneventful. Some friends from church invited us over for dinner and to see all their little trick-or-treaters. We had planned to put Anastyn in her costume for a short time, however, it was definitely nearing naptime when we were leaving to go and we didn't think it was worth making her mad just to see her all zipped up in her ladybug costume. But I still felt the need to get a couple of pictures to show her she did have a costume her first Halloween! So on Saturday, which was so beautiful outside, I snapped a couple quick pics of her in her costume. Unfortunately, my camera was dying and the flash is way too bright, not the greatest pictures. I think she looks pretty cute anyway, if I do say so myself!




1 comment:

Devin said...

Of course she still looks cute! Glad you got some first Halloween pics. At least yours was more exciting than mine:) I like the new blogs look! Love you