Friday, November 21, 2008

Eatin' the Good Stuff

I am falling behind! It seems like we have been so busy lately and Anastyn has been doing so many new things all at once. Last Monday, November 10, Anastyn ate rice cereal for the first time. She did really well with it and seemed to really enjoy it. Of course it was still quite watery, but she liked it just the same. She really wanted to hold the spoon by herself. She has quite the little grip and I kept having to pry it out of her hand to get more cereal on the spoon. We took a few pictures. Coincidentally, about a week later, I took pics again while she was eating and she happened to be wearing the exact same outfit, different bib though. I just thought they were cute, and she looks so big in her high chair!

Trying to take the spoon away from her dad.

I think she is going to be a little independent!


These next pictures are from November 18th. She was cracking me up this time because after every spoonful she just had to stick her thumb in her mouth. I thought maybe she was just tired, but she continues to do this no matter how awake or sleepy she is. It is very cute, but very hard to feed a baby with a thumb stuck in her mouth! Once again, I couldn't decide which pics to put up, so enjoy!


After her first bite, in went the thumb!

She wasn't sleeping!

I just liked the way she looked at this angle. Aren't her little cheeks so cute!

Enjoying a bite of cereal!


Stay tuned for a rolling over post!


No comments: