Friday, October 3, 2008

We Have a Thumb Sucker

Well, I think it is official. Anastyn is a thumb sucker. So far it has only been while she is sleeping or trying to go to sleep and hopefully, it stays that way! It has been much harder to get her to take her pacifier and if it falls out after we leave, she fights to get her little hands unswaddled and plants that thumb in her mouth with much ease now. I don't really want her to suck her thumb, but I can't help but think she looks so cute when she does find it. I guess it is just those tiny little hands that make it so cute! She also loves her fingers now and just recently discovered her feet. I caught her looking at them very intently the other day and watching them as she moved them. She looked like she was in awe. I had her sitting up and she was practically bent in half forward trying to get a closer look. I just love watching her discover new things. It is so fun to see her realize that those fingers and toes belong to her!

A couple pictures confirming she likes that thumb!

1 comment:

Devin said...

I miss her:( I like the new look,very festive. Love you!