Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pajama Party!

If any of you read my sister's blog, you have already read about Skylar's fifth birthday party. But here are my two cents worth. Anastyn and I went to Tulsa last weekend to join the fun. It is hard to believe Skylar is five already. I can remember like it was yesterday, Devin calling me in the middle of the night to tell me she was in labor. I was so excited! Unable to go back to sleep, I decided to get up and go to Wal-Mart and 3 o'clock in the morning to make a few baby purchases. Now I have a baby of my own and she loves her cousins as much as I do! Anastyn was awake for the beginning of the festivities but was quickly ready for a nap and slept through the biggest portion of the fun. However, before she went to bed we did get some pictures of her in her pj's with her cousins. I can't wait until next year when she is running around and able to play with the girls!

The birthday girl and my baby girl

Londyn checking out Anastyn's chubby little cheeks!


Skylar, Anastyn and Londyn posing in their PJ's. (It is a little hard to get them working together in one picture)


Grandma Del with Anastyn



No comments: