Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crib Time

Last night (9/26) was Anastyn's first night sleeping all by herself in her crib. I have to admit I was a little sad. She has been sleeping in a bassinet by our bed since she was born and I love having her close to me. However, the night before last she did not sleep very well and I decided it may be because she is starting to outgrow the bassinet. So she slept all alone in her room in her big crib. She apparently loved it! She slept for 9 hours straight! I must say, it felt great to get that much sleep myself, even though I woke up a couple of times and had to check on her. I have no pictures for this post, but I do want to say how much I love this little girl. God has blessed us with a beautiful, healthy, happy baby. I can't ask for more than that. She lights up our home with her adorable smile and laughter. It is impossible to not smile back at her when you go to get her from her crib and she greets you with an enormous grin. And the noises that we will repeatedly make over and over again to her trying to get her to laugh out loud again after she did it once. I am so glad that such a wonderful little person can make life full and happy. We can't wait to watch her as she continually changes and grows!

2 comments:

Devin said...

Awwww.....how sweet. I'm impressed, 9 hours at only a few months old. You're really posting a lot lately, I'm going to have to try to keep up!

Brooke said...

I am a little behind. Everything seems to happen at once. I still have to post about her first party! I have just been trying to keep up with you so don't speed up too much! Love you.