Thursday, September 25, 2008

Relaxing in the Bath

I am probably the only person (besides her daddy) that think these pictures are so cute and a little funny. I was giving her a bath the other day and I had turned around for a moment, when I turned back around I saw my cute little girl lying her with her arms stretched out to both sides just enjoying her bath time. She stayed like this for quite some time, so of course, I had Nathan go get the camera. She does love her baths though. We sing and and splash, and she loves it when I pour water over her hair. She is even starting to not cry when I take her out. I think she likes having lotion rubbed on her. I get lots of smiles now.

Just relaxing.

The arms are starting to fade a little.

Still trying to relax with one arm stretched out.

2 comments:

Devin said...

Awwww........How sweet! I think I need a relaxing bath.

Anonymous said...

I think she enjoys her bath as much as her grandpa Holt. Give my little angel a big kiss from me. Love you all