Saturday, October 25, 2008

On the Wall

So, here is the finished product. We finally got Anastyn's letter's hung up over her bed. I really wish that we were able to paint the walls in our apartments, I think it would really help them stand out. However, we can't and this is what we have to work with. Anastyn was watching as we hung up her letters and she was laughing and smiling, so I think we have her approval. She seemed very interested in what we were doing. Sometimes, during the day, when I put her down for her nap she turns to look up at her name and will just talk and laugh. I am glad she enjoys them and it gives her something to look at now when she is ready for bed or waking up.


Anastyn in front of her name

4 comments:

Grandma Del said...

Anastyn is beautiful. She looks so cute with her letters.

Devin said...

A doll, as usual.......

Gavin's Mama said...

Anastyn is so cute! I love the letters on the wall, you did a great job!

Brooke said...

Thank you all!