Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What happened to July?

July is always a busy month for us with Anastyn's birthday, the fair, and lots of visiting with family. I seem to always have tons of pictures from this month of the year. I am just baffled that it is already the 10th of August though. I just can't seem to figure out where time disappears to. It gets away from me much too quickly. Here are some pictures to sum up some of our fun in July.

Anastyn eating breakfast with her cousins. Hanging out with big cousin, Skylar. Showing off her very first braid and how I bribed her to hold still.



At the Belle Fair: Me with Skylar, Me with Londyn,
Love the look on Anastyn's face ~ so happy to have her picture taken with me, and me with my brother, Trent.

Anastyn not so sure about the car......verdict's in, she hated it! (She was on it all of 3 seconds! lol)


She hated the cars, but couldn't get enough of this HUGE slide. I guess she isn't afraid of heights! Thank goodness daddy was up for the ride!




Big smiles with daddy after going down the big slide.
I loved her hair that night- it just looked so nice and tamed!
Mommy and her little sweetheart!


Her first corndog...she LOVED it! Ate every last bite!

No comments: