Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4th of July Fun!

Even though the 4th is long gone I still have all of these pictures that I want to post. We had a blast over the 4th. It was so much fun getting to spend it with our family and all of Anastyn's cousins. We watched fireworks on Friday, July 1 in Owensville and Anastyn had a wonderful time with her cousins. She wasn't very excited about the actual fireworks, but playing before and after them was a lot of fun!



Our attempt at a family picture.


My sister helped us out, this one is a little better!




About as good as it gets trying to get cousin pics.




Grammy Tammy, Grandma Del and Alana




Anastyn was being silly and her daddy was chasing her around. Her pants have a tendency to slip down, so I believe they are being pulled up here. She was having so much fun running around though.





Kesha with Malachi and Trent



Mr. Lincoln and me, he is the happiest baby I know! You can always get a big grin out of him.




Me and my beautiful sister, Devin.




Me and my sweet nieces, Skylar and Londyn



Kevin and Devin


1 comment:

Devin said...

Wow, I thought I was behind on my blogging! Just kidding, those are great pictures! It was a fun night!