Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strolling Along!

So, Anastyn has been cruising around like crazy lately and we decided it was time to get her something that could help her learn to walk on her own a little more. I thought it would take her at least a few days to get the hang of it. The first night she would hold onto the handles and just lean forward, almost falling. The next night, she was going strong with no problems. I think she looks so cute when she is walking along, her little waddle is so sweet! You will have to just ignore my voice in the background, its nice high pitch and "good girrrl" :)



2 comments:

Grandma Del said...

She will be walking all by herself before long. That little waddle is so cute. Love you

Devin said...

I can't believe I missed this post. She's getting so big! I can't wait to see her again.