Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just a Few More Things

I knew I was forgetting some things in my last post and I thought of them this morning. Anastyn says "hi". She uses this word quite often, but she also uses it appropriately when she is waving. At first we weren't sure, but now I am pretty confident that this is what she is saying.
Also, this morning I learned that she knows what her "hair" or "head" is. I had given her a bath and was brushing her hair. She always fights me for the brush because she likes to play with it. So she got hold of it and was playing and I told her to "brush Anastyn's hair" and wouldn't you know, she put that brush right up to her head! I was so proud of her. I of course had to test her a few more times and she did it each time I would tell her too.
One more little tidbit. Anastyn hates the bows in her hair, but she loves to take them out and chew on them. She also knows that they belong in her hair, because I have caught her holding it back up to her head as if she were to put it back in. One day she was looking at a picture of her cousin Londyn who was wearing a big pink bow in her hair. Anastyn kept touching the bow in the picture and then touching her head. I am not sure if she was making sure that bow was not in her hair (because she would surely pull it out if it were) or if she was realizing that is where the bow should go. Either way, I was impressed with her and thought it was pretty stinking cute!
We are off to take Anastyn's 9 month pictures today, it is supposed to be beautiful out, so I hope everyone enjoys the nice weather and has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Devin said...

What a smart little girl:) I hope the pictures went well.