Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Anastyn had a wonderful Valentines Day! She opened her card from mommy and daddy and played with it for awhile. She also loved her Tweety bird balloon. She got dressed up in her Valentine's Day dress from Aunt Devin and looked as cute as a bug. We went to watch Brandon (our babysitter's son) play basketball. Then we went to pick Grammy Tammy up from the airport. They were very happy to see one another and played for a little bit while Nathan and I ran to Hobby Lobby. Mom said that Anastyn showed her all of her new tricks including sitting up, crawling, coughing, clicking her tongue, going bblllll with her tongue and blowing spit bubbles. She also showed off her awesome dancing skills and how great she can walk around holding onto your fingers. ( A more thorough post on these things really is coming!) After Grammy Tammy left, Uncle Drew and Amanda came by. We went out to eat with them and Anastyn's eye caught a gentleman waving to her from the corner of the room. Much to our surprise, she started waving back very clearly. Not only did she wave with her entire arm and hand very well. Then she turned her hand and waved using just her fingers. So apparently she has two waves and has been hiding them from Mom and Dad until tonight at dinner. It was so stinking cute, she just kept waving everytime he would wave to her. She had us all laughing. We came home after a long day and put Anastyn to bed. She was so tired, but still is very proud of the fact that she can sit up all by herself, so she decided to practice this particular skill in bed. I think I just now heard silence from her room...I guess she is finally giving it up! Gotta love that sweet, funny, little Valentine!

Anastyn in her Valentine's Dress from Mrs. Norma

Is this card for me?

I think so, what could it be?

My first Valentine's card!

To Anastyn, Love Mommy and Daddy

This bunny tastes good!

And I love the balloon!

Can't forget my sunglasses with the hearts. I will look good in these.

(Too bad she doesn't really like to put them on for very long. I could never snap a picture quickly enough.) I hope everyone enjoyed my many, many pictures and I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

Grandma Del said...

Love these pictures can't wait until you get home again Anastyn is so sweet in her valentine outfit

Devin said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter?!?! What a doll, and I LOVE that V-day dress, where would she have gotten something so adorable? Love you all, and I can't wait to see you this weekend.