Monday, February 9, 2009

Giddy Up

For Christmas, Anastyn got a little bouncing horse. She has loved to bounce in the doorway jumper at my mom and dad's for awhile now, so this was right up her alley. She is a jumping fool when we put her in it, but she really wants you to be watching her if she is in it. If you walk out of her view, she will stop jumping and scream to get your attention. Soo... our latest game involves her jumping and she will scream out, so I will scream back and this continues for quite some time. It is actually kind of fun, and she cracks me up. If I change the tone of my scream she tries really hard to change hers as well. So I will scream really low then she will scream low. I will scream high and she will scream high. She actually does a pretty good job changing it up.




A little screaming, a little jumping, and a few giggles!

Thanks Grandpa Darrell and Grandma Jeanette.

2 comments:

Grandma Del said...

Anstyn's little feet are moving continues. She is the sweetest.I am the luckiest grandma.

Devin said...

Adorable! It didn't let me know on my blog that you updated. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope to see a picture of Anastyn in her heart gear! Love you!