Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ink Pen Mustaches

That's right, who can resist a nice ink-pen mustache. I guess they are just trying to be like their Papa's.

These girls love to get their hands on an ink pen. It doesn't matter how hard I try to hide them or keep them put away, one always surfaces and lands in the hands of a cute little girl! Natalie wasn't too happy about having this moment documented.



A day or so later, Anastyn happened upon an ink pen and decided she didn't want to be left out! She was much more willing to let me document her silly face.


No, they weren't really trying to have mustaches, but how do little ones ALWAYS end up with ink around their mouths. I assume Natalie was probably trying to chew on it, I have no clue how Anastyn managed to have ink all over! Oh, how we love these sweet, silly, girls!

No comments: