Friday, March 11, 2011

She Rolls!

I do not have pictures or video to document it, and it may have been a fluke...but Natalie rolled over yestereday (3/10) for the first time! She has been rolling way up on her side from her back for a while now, but she has never even tried to roll from her belly. Our friends were over and Madison (friend's little girl) was on her belly so I decided it would be a good time for Natalie to do her tummy time. So I put her on her belly facing Madison and she just leaned to the right and rolled on over! I couldn't believe it... I figured it would be quite some time before she would be doing that due to her lack of interest shown prior to now. Of course, she hasn't done it again for me...but I am sure it will happen again, and next time I will be prepared with cameras in hand!

2 comments:

Karen Hathaway said...

Yay, Natalie! You won't believe this, but Harper rolled over for the first time this afternoon. She hates tummy time and I think she just thrashed enough to throw her body over. I did manage to snap a pic of her on her back screaming her head off:)

Brooke said...

Alright, Harper! Yeah, Natalie hates tummy time, too. That is why I am surprised she hadn't done it earlier!