Monday, March 7, 2011

Lovely Day for a Wagon Ride

Since it was fairly nice out we decided to go for a wagon ride around the neighborhood just to get out of the house a little. We went around 5 so it had started cooling off a bit. We bundled up and loaded into the wagon for our walk. Natalie cracked me up. She enjoyed it but had the same look on her face almost the entire ride. I thought she looked so cute in her little bear suit. I figured that would stay on better than wrapping her in a blanket. Anastyn loves having Natalie along and gets excited if she makes Natalie smile. Anastyn would have let me pull her around in this thing all day. I can't wait until it gets nicer out so we can take longer walks!


I love what I see when I look down on these girls. I love their little eyelashes, noses, and lips. And those little feet sticking out of the bumbo seat...LOVE IT! FYI, Anastyn isn't picking her nose, it just really looks like it and I couldn't get her to put her finger down!
Natalie's didn't change expressions much during our ride. She was smiling a little at the beginning and then she had this look on her face for the rest of the ride. But if she isn't crying, she is happy, so it was a successful wagon ride! ;-)

Anastyn is very hard to get pictures of these days. I have a hard time getting her to look at the camera. She also can't sit still, so I almost always have blurry pictures of her! Oh well, what do you do?

No comments: