Wednesday, December 9, 2009

O, Christmas Tree!

Anastyn and I had the night to ourselves on Monday, so we decided we should probably get the tree decorated. We got into our Christmas pj's (thanks Devin) and started decorating. Anastyn thoroughly enjoyed herself! She helped me with the garland, and hung a couple of ornaments. I don't have a picture of the completed tree, but I will post one later. I had to do most of the decorating after she went to bed because if I stood on her chair, she automatically tried to climb up and stand on it with me. I wish I had a picture of that! She would just wrap her arms around my legs and hold on for dear life! Anyway, here are quite a few pictures of the fun we had!

Let's get the ornaments out!

Anastyn hanging the first strand of garland.

Aren't they beautiful? :)

Now for the green garland!

Hanging her A for Anastyn ornament

She had to stand on the chair each time to put something on the tree.

Isn't this sweet?
On to the tulle.


Checking out the lights
These are from a couple days earlier, I was trying to get her to model the shirt that Aunt Devin made for her and the hairbow that I made. She wasn't being extremely cooperative, but we got a couple pics anyway!

2 comments:

Devin said...

It looks like she really got into the tree decorating. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love the shirt and bow combo. Super cute.

Lindsay said...

Your daughter is Precious! I love your blog! Hope you are having a happy holidays!

Lindsay