Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

I absolutely can not believe that has already been a month since this adorable little guy was born!



He doesn't even look the same anymore. Still adorable, but he has filled out so much. I was trying to steal a more recent picture from my sister's blog, but for some reason it is not showing up right now. So if you want to see how precious he looks in his Halloween costume go check it out here.


We went to Tulsa to meet Mr. Lincoln and to celebrate Skylar's SIXTH birthday party! I really can't believe she is already six. I remember every moment about the day she was born from the phone call I received at about 3 a.m. to finally getting to meet her in the hospital. My FIRST niece, I was soooooo excited! I went straight to Wal-Mart after that phone call - because that was the only place open- and bought baby stuff.


I really have the most precious family! I love these girls with all of my heart! They are the sweetest, most kind-hearted little things. Anastyn adores her cousin, as they do her and it is so much fun to watch them together.

Anastyn also loves her new BOY cousin. She was very gentle with Lincoln and gave him some very sweet kisses and would hold his hand very softly. I don't know what I was even worried about. She LOVES babies and I look forward to watching these little ones grow up together.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Awww! I think I might cry. I wish we lived closer so the girls could spend more time with Anastyn. They adore her as well,as do we all:) I love the pics of them all together. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving