Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter Pictures

Believe it or not, I am behind on my posts again! Although Easter has come and gone, I still wanted to get some pics up of Anastyn's first Easter. She had a good Easter and really loved the bunny from her cousins, Skylar and Londyn. She also loved the eggs. Apparently they are the perfect things to chew on. As always, here are a few too many pictures.

Anastyn with her Easter basket, chewing on her egg.

Anastyn's first Easter basket.

Of course she was much more interested in the basket containing candy though!


Loving the egg that her cousin, Courtney, gave her.


Not loving her hat!

So cute sitting in the basket.

Wishing mom would stop taking pictures and get that bow out of her hair.

She even got to meet the Easter Bunny!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Seriously, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Such a petite little darling. I lover her green dress too! Can't wait to see you this weekend.