Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

The night before my birthday, Nathan, Anastyn, and I went to eat at Longhorn. We had a very good dinner and Anastyn was a good girl as usual. I can't wait until we can start giving her little bites of table food because she can't keep her eyes off of us when we are eating. We are giving her little drinks of water still, which seems to keep her satisfied throughout our meals, but I am sure that is not going to work for much longer! Anyway, I am so happy that Anastyn was here to celebrate my birthday with me this year. She brings so much joy into our lives and we can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays and holidays with her!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Hope you had a great Bday! Sorry we weren't able to be there:( I love Anastyn's headband by the way, so cute. We can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks for Londyn's Bday!