Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year our church decided to do a trunk-or-treat and have a chili supper fellowship. We had a wonderful time and Anastyn fared quite well in the candy department! Her little pumpkin hood didn't last too long, but she did pose for this one picture for me, big smile and all! We really love this little pumpkin! I think Anastyn was a little sad to see this holiday go, though. As we drive through the neighborhoods that were once completely decked out for Halloween she keeps asking, "Where all the pumpkins go?" She is very concerned and apparently the answers I give her aren't good enough because she keeps asking ;-)



3 comments:

Sarah P said...

She is just the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!!

Courtney said...

Her costume is adorable!

Devin said...

She makes a precious pumpkin! I wish we could have seen her. It looks like a fun Halloween, and at least you got one good pic:) Love you, and hold off on having that baby!