Monday, September 13, 2010

"I wanna go school..."

On the way home from the babysitter's house Anastyn and I had a little conversation about her day that went something like this...
Me: Did you have fun at Norma's house today? (our babysitter)
Anastyn: Yeah
Me: What did you do?
Ana: I play wif Rachel...and Norma... and play wif Cody. (the dog)
Me: Did you see Brandon? (the babysitters son)
Ana: No, he at school. He play golf.
Me: Oh, I think maybe he was running (Cross Country practice)
Ana: I wanna go school.
Me: You do? What do you want to do at school?
Ana: Ummm...Eat. (That's my girl!)
Me: What would you like to learn at school?
Ana: Ummm...bout Jesus. (melt my heart)
Me: You learn about Jesus at Sunday school, don't you?
Ana: Yeah!
Just a little conversation that I would like to remember. I just thought it was funny that the first thing she thought she would like to do at school is eat...especially since she is not always a great eater. Also, I love that she said she wants to learn about Jesus...the goal is to keep her on that path. I just love, love, love this precious little two year old!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is getting so big! :)

Brooke said...

Yes she is! I can't believe how quickly they grow!

Heather L said...

That is precious! LOVE IT!