Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wanna See?

We got to go see my newest nephew yesterday and he is just as beautiful and precious as they let on! Here are a few pictures of the newest bundle of joy in the family!

The proud new parents, they look like naturals! And isn't that baby so sweet!?
I just can't get over how small he is!
Look at those long skinny legs!
Me and my baby brother! I can't hardly believe he has a baby of his own! He will be such a good daddy!
The proud new mommy and baby Malachi! She will be a wonderful mommy as well! Doesn't she look great!


Anastyn was very excited to see her new cousin! She was also very concerned about his belly button!


Loving on my newest nephew! I love having all of these beautiful nephews and nieces to love on!


Grammy Tammy and Malachi


Trent and Kesha changing Malachi's diaper, Anastyn watched very intently, I am sure she was making sure they were doing it just right!


She adores babies and was very excited to see Malachi. In the car I had told her we were going to see the baby. She fell asleep about 20 minutes before we got to the hospital holding onto her piggy and blanket (which she loves more than just about anything!) As soon as we stopped her little eyes opened up and said so soft and sweet " Baby?" It was too cute. She immediately kissed her pig and her blanket and put them down in the seat. Usually she lingers with her piggy and doesn't want to put him down. That was not the case yesterday, she couldn't wait to see the baby!

3 comments:

Devin said...

So adorable! Thanks for posting these pics, I'm glad to finally get a glimpse of my new nephew.

Anonymous said...

Another Beautiful Fredendall... Congrats to All

G-Ma Nette

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful. I love his coloring and love the fuzzy hair. So precious!!
Amanda