Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOVE the Ponytails!

We are FINALLY able to get all of Anastyn's hair into one ponytail , and I LOVE IT! I still opt for pigtails more often than not because they are easier for me to get in. (It takes a lot of combing, water and smoothing to get all of her hair to the back of her head!) But I love her messy little ponytail. Although, I think it makes her look older and I don't know if I am ready for that yet!

We sure do LOVE this sweet little girl, just look at those big eyes!

See, you think her ponytail is cute too, don't you? ;)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Girl...We are really missing her...Love her phone calls...See you guys soon:)
G-Pa Darrell & G-Ma Nette

Karen Hathaway said...

So cute!

Devin said...

Of course I think so too! She is looking older, more toddlerish.