Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Triplets!

So, how cute are these three?

On July 18th we were excited because Anastyn got to meet some new friends. Mary Julius had twin little girls the same day that I had Anastyn, so they all share the same birthday. Mary and I started talking on facebook about our girls and comparing what they were all doing, so it was so much fun to get to see them together. It has been great sharing information and it will be fun to see them as they continue to grow. It was fun watching the girls play and seeing the similarities that come with the big number ONE! The twins are absolutely adorable and I think all the girls had fun together. Skylar and Londyn were there as well, and they were such good little "mommies"! I love how they all have such different personalities. Anastyn never sits still and isn't the best at sharing just yet, but loves to give kisses. Carly is so laid back and sweet. She would grab a toy, but if someone else came and got it is was no big deal. Clara was very sweet as well. She and Anastyn are probably the most alike. Both a little head strong, maybe. There was one instance where they both wanted this pink soccer ball and neither one was going to let it go! They were so cute to watch. It is, however, extremely hard to get a picture of three one year old girls all together. I got a couple though! (Maybe more than a couple!) Thanks so much, Mary, for bringing the girls out to play! We will have to do it again sometime! They are absolutely precious!
About the closest I got of all three girls half-way looking!

I just loved the looks on these girls' faces.

Anastyn giving Clara kisses

Sweet little Carly, she was such a good little poser!

Not sure what is going on, but I loved this look on Clara's face!

I just laugh when I look at this picture. I think maybe they were just touching hands, but who knows! ; )

Of course, Miss Anastyn wondering what I am doing behind her!

We found a little frog outside that we let the babies see. Anastyn actually grabbed it out of my hand at one point, then she wanted nothing to do with it. I think all of the girls thought it was kind of neat though.




These next pictures just kind of made me laugh. I love how quickly the photo op dissolves.

Here was another attempt to get all three girls together.

Miss Clara is the first to lose interest


Here goes Anastyn (probably after the soccer ball!)

Miss Carly wondering where everybody went!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love love love the kids!!! they are soooooooooo CUTE!
Happy Birthday, Babies!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com