Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Anastyn!

July 2nd was Anastyn's 1st birthday! I don't know where the time went, but it has been a great year! On Anastyn's birthday, I took the day off so I could spend the day with her and get ready for her party on the 3rd. We played in the yard, ate at McDonald's, her first chicken nuggets :), and went to buy balloons for her party. Nothing too exciting, but it was nice to get to spend the day together. I know I enjoyed it!

Our anniversary is also on the 2nd and my grandma bought tickets to the Cardinals game for Trent, Kesha, Devin, Kevin, Nathan and myself. It was great to get to do something fun with my siblings, since we really don't get to spend time together like that anymore!

July 3rd was Anastyn's party and the entire family was able to be there to celebrate along with our friends Matt, Michelle, & Mya and John, Norma, Rachel & Brandon. We had a lot of fun watching the birthday girl play and open her presents and play with her cake. I will post more on the birthday later along with some pictures. Our internet at home has been on the fritz lately so I haven't really had the chance to upload any. But they will be soon to follow.

Hope everyone had a Happy and safe 4th of July!
My wonderful sister, who is much more on top of her blog than I am, has posted a few pictures from Anastyn's big day if you want to check them out head on over to her blog, What A Wonderful World. Thank you, Devin!

2 comments:

Karen Hathaway said...

Happy Birthday Anastyn! So sorry I missed it...I totally meant to call you and forgot. Now you can hate me:) Love you guys!

Devin said...

Happy Birthday Anastyn, we love you!